miercuri, 11 decembrie 2013

Let it be December !

And it seems that in December I look at mountains of haystack,
I sing while spinning in the cauldron full of mud, yes I do!

I'd like you to be close and touch your lid,
An eyelash-n window to catch for you.

I can't accept my dear to break on your own,
I'd like to catch you by your footprint.

And I don't want your day to pass without me,
I do not want you to have the big night asleep.

I want to be close to your cheek,
Let's close the door behind me, shall we?

You know I did not ask for gifts, icons, sticks,
I will only ask you for one heaven.

And in December I want your on the road,
Heading in our direction, on this way here!

Open your eyes my dear, open them,
Come and lay an eyelid over my old body !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu