vineri, 9 ianuarie 2015

I tried

And gone I was and back and gone,
And back and gone and back and you know already,
You know why I did not stood !

I looked to understand
I waited for you to unfold
I followed what never followed.

You didn't show up,
Only when the clock showed the rising sun.
When the shot was the key.

I would have liked that my word was the one
I wish for you to stop saying no.

But my heart can take only as much
And I runned back, I run as fast as a tide
And as the distance grew longer,
My lust grew bigger

And your eyes pierced me each night
And my sleep went far away
So far I understand now , is not you to blame
It is isn't me also.

We can agree on much,
We can agree on water
But when it comes to soul
I miss the hammer from my crate.

So I might bend on other seats
Or build my own
And you go on and live
Live there up in cold

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu