vineri, 9 ianuarie 2015

I wonder

I wonder now,
I wonder who will be there ,
Who will be the next one to love you ?

Will he know to taste your soul,
Will he know to fill your that emptiness,
Will he know to catch your eyes ?

My darling I wonder now,
Who will come there,
Will he know where to lay down?

I wonder now if in the morning,
Could he wake up and look at you,
And see how peace looks,
And see how innocence feels?

I wonder my dear,
Would he know how to hug,
How to put the arms around,
How to feel your lips,
How to caress your skin?

And when you're gonna be sad,
Will he know how to make you smile?
Or how to make you share the suffering
Will he know ?

So deep inside I pray he does,
I ask that he sees you as I my eyes did !

But my love if he does not
What will you do is he does not ?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu